Services Available at Creative Dentistry of Southwest Michigan
Have you had your teeth cleaned in the past six months? Would you like to brighten and whiten your current smile? Do you need fillings, crowns, bridges or dental implants? No matter the dental service needed for the Portage community, Dr. Powell, Dr. Fronczak and their team at Creative Dentistry of Southwest Michigan are ready and waiting to get the dental services provided to you and your family! Our three on-staff dental hygienists are dedicated to getting you a beautiful, healthy smile and excellent dental health for a lifetime.
- Composite Fillings: All tooth-colored fillings are bonded to your teeth to help retain a more natural look for your bright smile.
- Digital X-Rays: Digital x-rays emit a fraction of the radiation of conventional x-rays. And since they’re digital, patients can view them immediately on a computer screen.
- Bleaching: Get the radiant smile you’ve always dreamed of. Our technique helps whiten and brighten in just four days!
- Porcelain Veneers: A more popular option after receiving a root canal meant to protect your teeth and give your smile a natural look and feel.
- Crowns and Bridges: These are needed to replace or restore missing and broken teeth, as well as protect root canalled teeth.
- Implants: The ultimate new technique to replace missing teeth. If you’re missing multiple teeth, this procedure may be just the dental service for your smile!
- Oral Surgery: Creative Dentistry of Southwest Michigan performs extractions and other common oral surgeries.
- Cleaning and Fluoride: Cleaning is the ultimate prevention defense for periodontal diseases on a six-month basis. Fluoride strengthens your teeth by boosting remineralization.
Direct Billing and Alternative Payment Programs Available
Although Creative Dentistry of Southwest Michigan is a “fee for service” practice, Dr. Powell and Dr. Fronczak welcome all insurance plans and participates with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental and Met Life®. We also offer available alternative payment programs through Care Credit. Our efficient staff will gladly file your claim for you to help maximize your coverage. For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, personal checks, and cash. Our staff is equipped to assist with finding you the best way to take care of your wallet, as well as your smile. Contact us today for more information!